• overseeing and managing company’s overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity. in addition, they play a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and distributors.
• Create supply chain management strategies that increase efficiency and speed.
• Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy.
• Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams.
• Determine key supply chain KPIs.
• Suggest solutions for process improvements.
• Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner.
• Work with other departments.
• Build and maintain good relationships with vendors.
Academic qualifications and Work experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Finance, or similar relevant field
Work Experience and Skills
• 7+ years’ experience in Supply Chain.
• Hands on experience with supply chain management software
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• BA in Supply Chain Management, Finance, or similar relevant field